Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer Lovin

It's been a little chilly this week (60's to low 70's) and I'm so ready for the summer-type weather to come back.  I got a little spoiled when it was mid to high 80's for a few weeks. 

***Note:  I want to slap myself for thinking 60's is "cold" after the winter we endured!***

I'm enjoying this spring/summer time and have been trying to make the most of every day by spending as much time outdoors as possible.

We are loving having the convertible....but, I think Lainey is still enjoying it more than we are.



In addition to loving the convertible...I am also loving Jamberry nail wraps.  My sister just became a consultant and I AM ADDICTED!!!  Here are some of the wraps I've tried so far....

This style is obsolete, but I loved the look.
Yellow and Gray are probably my most favorite color combo
"Venus"
Icy Rose Polka
Another "Icy Rose Polka"
White Chevron over turquoise polish



Morning Dew
My sister and I share all of our wraps so at this pace, I've got about 25 other styles to try.  

Have you tried Jamberry?






1 comment:

Jess Human said...

Your nails are so long! What do you use to keep them strong. I haven't tried nail wraps but they look really good! If I can get my nails to grow maybe ill try.